You are here >> Home >> EHS Policy
Environment, Health and Safety Policy
Cubane Speciality Chemicals will strive to promote good health, well being, and occupational safety for its employees, customers, suppliers and anyone associated with its business.
The policy will:
- Provide appropriate personal protective equipment to all employees of Cubane Speciality Chemicals at the manufacturing site or the various customer sites that they visit and operate at.
- Continuously monitor its EHS performance and strive to improve further to meet global environmental safe practices norms.
- Introduce and include an EHS policy questionnaire to its suppliers to as to facilitate a green management policy towards its supply chain.
- Conduct regular audits and communicate with its employees and shareholders on its performance and strategies on EHS.
- Maintain records on all the products and equipment with regards to hazards, safety procedures and corrective action so as to ensure minimum exposure to risk.
- Closely monitor and take immediate corrective action on any incidents regarding safety environmental and health related issues and communicate to its employees so as to continuously set high standards on EHS.
- Maintain MSDS records on all chemicals it purchases and supplies. Cubane Speciality Chemicals is very committed to ensure a safe and healthy environment in its work place and will continuously update with the best practices across the globe so as contribute to the well being of mankind and environment for the current as well as future generations.